This weekend has simultaneously been one of the weirdest and best weekends I’ve had in a long time.
- Had the most uncomfortable/awkward car ride ever, which was almost 4 hours to Detroit.
- Went to 2 design studios and learned a lot about what I do/don’t want out of my career.
- Hung out in a hotel room and drank w/ people I’ve been in class with for 3 years and never really talked to until now.
- Talked with designers about my work and got some great feedback about my portfolio.
- Now I actually feel pretty good about the work I’ve done and not as terrified about my prospects after graduating.
- And to top it all off I won a contest & got a $200 voucher for ASOS (!)